Terms of Service
Website Terms of Service
This website with its homepage in the domain www.nursenirvana.com (the “Website”) is a complimentary information service offered by Nurse Nirvana at no charge to users of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement.
Nurse Nirvana reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the Website. Use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of all of the following terms and conditions.
The Nurse Nirvana website is for informational purposes only and is not meant to serve as technical advice or to replace consultation with Nurse Nirvana or an accredited Nurse Nirvana dealer. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided “as is” for general information only.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you will hold harmless Nurse Nirvana and its officers, directors, employees, and volunteers from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked. This includes, but is not limited to, information or materials viewed or downloaded from this Website or another website to which it is linked that appear to you or are construed by you to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or that infringe upon your intellectual property rights.
In no event will Nurse Nirvana or the contributors of information to this website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of Nurse Nirvana or endorsed by Nurse Nirvana.
Nurse Nirvana may provide links on the Website to other websites, which are not under the control of Nurse Nirvana. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) which does not contain ” Nurse Nirvana ” is such a website. These links are provided for the convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Nurse Nirvana of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
Content Usage Policy
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on our website or in written form including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video or audio clips is copyrighted by and proprietary to Nurse Nirvana and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part any manner without Nurse Nirvana’s prior written consent.
The exception to this is that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the website, and the user may make one permanent copy of each page of the website, brochure or booklet to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of Nurse Nirvana. Once written consent is given in the form of a signed permission agreement, the following restrictions apply:
- The content may only be used for informational purposes or for promotion of any Nurse Nirvana product.
- The content may not be further modified in any way, other than as described in #3.
- Any copy of content or portion thereof must include the Nurse Nirvana cite line as “copyrighted and published, no part of this document may be reproduced without written consent”
- Nurse Nirvana has the right to revoke any authorization at any time, and any such use must be discontinued upon notice from Nurse Nirvana.
Any logo found on the Nurse Nirvana Website is the trademark or copyright of Nurse Nirvana for any division is included in this disclaimer/ term of service.
Linking websites to Nurse Nirvana
Nurse Nirvana may grant the owner of an approved website permission to use a hypertext link on his or her website, provided:
- Any text-only link must clearly be marked “Nurse Nirvana ” unless otherwise pre-determined via writing;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Nurse Nirvana ‘s name and trademarks;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Nurse Nirvana is associated with or sponsored by Nurse Nirvana;
- The link, when activated by a user, must display this Website full-screen and not with a “frame” on the linked website. Nurse Nirvana considers framing, the practice of intact reproduction of a page or pages of one website to another website, to be deceptive and a violation of the Nurse Nirvana’s copyright rights. No authorization or permission is given for framing our content, whether in whole or in part;
- Nurse Nirvana reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time. in its sole discretion by amending this User Agreement; and
- Nurse Nirvana reserves the right to require a reciprocal link to the linking site
Further, if you have any questions, or have a proposed use that is not in strict conformance with these policies, please contact our site administrator who will forward the message to the appropriate person. Email us here email@example.com
The Nurse Nirvana linking logo (the ‘Logo’) provided above may only be used as a link to Nurse Nirvana’s homepage and for no other purpose. It may not link to other pages on your Website, or to a third party Website unless permitted in writing otherwise.
- You may not give the Logo to anyone else.
- You agree and acknowledge that this is not a ‘trademark license’ by which you are in any way using the Logo to indicate the origin of any product or service you offer.
- You agree not to alter the Logo in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or two-dimensional appearance.
- You agree not to use the Logo on any site that disparages Nurse Nirvana or its Nurse Nirvana (& other) products or services, infringes on Nurse Nirvana intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law.
- Your use of the Logo must be truthful and not misleading.
- You agree not to use the Logo to imply any relationship with or endorsement or sponsorship by Nurse Nirvana that is not true.
- You agree not to display the Logo in a manner which displays it in a negative light, disparages it, or uses it in connection with immoral materials or any other way that detracts from the good taste represented by Nurse Nirvana.
- You agree not to use the Logo as a predominant feature on your Website. This means (at a minimum) that it must appear smaller than your Web page title and your company logo, it may not be displayed larger or more prominently than other company logos on your page, and it should not appear at the top of the page, but rather at the bottom, along the sides, or in some location less prominent than the top.
- You agree to display the Logo by itself.
- You agree not to use the Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark. However, subject to these conditions of use, other company logos may appear on the same Web page. Unless required to use more specific trademark attribution language by any license or agreement you may have from Nurse Nirvana, you agree to use the following language on the page where the Logo appears or where there are other legal notices: Nurse Nirvana, stylized logo are trademarks or registered trademarks or copyrights of Nurse Nirvana.
- Nurse Nirvana reserves the right to approve or disapprove the use of the Logo on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies with these policies.
- This Agreement applies only to Web pages, and not to other uses, such as documentation, product packaging, or other advertising or marketing materials.
- You agree and acknowledge Nurse Nirvana rights in the Logo and agree not to adopt, use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or trademark confusingly similar to the Logo.
- You agree that you will not at any time do or cause to be done, or fail to do or cause to be done, any act or thing, directly or indirectly, contesting or in any way impairing Nurse Nirvana right, title or interest in the Logo.
- You agree that use of the Logo shall inure to the benefit of Nurse Nirvana.
If you happen to obtain rights in the Logo, you agree to give such rights back to Nurse Nirvana. Nurse Nirvana DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LOGOS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY Nurse Nirvana FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE LOGO.
Nurse Nirvana reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate permission to use the Logo at any time. Nurse Nirvana reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform with the terms of this Agreement infringes any Nurse Nirvana intellectual property or other rights, or violates other applicable law.
Nurse Nirvana website linking to external websites
Nurse Nirvana is not responsible for the information or materials contained on the host website. Links to external websites are provided for the convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Nurse Nirvana of the organization or individual operating the host website or a warranty of any type regarding the host website or the information on the host website.