Forums, Groups, Comments, Reviews, Listings, Blog, Polls and More
There are plenty of review sites, blogs, forums and social media platforms. All of them are great! Nurse Nirvana was made to be a place where information comes together.
Currently there is a separation of information from multiple specialty sites on the internet making it difficult to mobilize ideas across multiple sites and platforms. If we could merge together the functions of those sites into a social media community that allows personal input on every aspect of the site, we could create a Community. We wanted to make a place where a nurse can choose to interact privately if they wish. This is what you can do with your Member Profile:
- Create a customized profile where certain aspects of your personal info is kept secret, or you can make your entire profile private with options as to who can see it.
- Interact with other nurses through forums. groups, article comments, polls, reviews surveys and petitions.
- Write and read; news, original articles, reports, polls, and reviews
- Review hospitals and agencies to better help other nurses looking for employment and allowing members, recruiters and hospitals to interact with those reviews.
- Become a stage for the nurse’s voice. Unify the nursing community in purpose through activism and lobbying for safer nursing laws.
- Interact privately to help conceal your identity.
There is more about privacy HERE.
It is time to get together and discuss the nursing industry, help each other out, answer questions, collaboratively lobby and create positive change in the nursing industry. We can share our experience in a Community that does not require you to share your personal information.
When you create an account, you gain all access. You will be able to create a personalized member profile with tons of options that show the world some of your style. Make sure you pick a great “Display Name” , set your privacy settings and get started joining the many groups and forums. Your profile will follow you all over the site and make it easier for people to interact with each other.
Make sure once you register, you then activate your account. This is to cut down on spam and dishonest intentions. You must use a valid email address and check your spam folder for the activation link.